Ok, so it's Monday... no. Wait. It's Tuesday. Ack. I'm so sleepy I don't even know what day it is. Oh, I guess it's a 10 Thoughts for Tuesday then...
1. I seriously could use a nap. I am dragging ass today.
2. Well, the internet went kaput on me again last night. Stupid p.o.s. The man-tastic Todd even tried to help me, to no avail. So, I visited the evil place at lunch and bought a new switch. If this doesn't work, I will cry. Seriously... I will sob and have hysterics. Just warning you.
3. I have decided I am not very good with twitter. I don't have the cahoneys (spelling???) to tag famous people in my boring, mundane tweets. Maybe I should grow some. Hmmm.
4. It kind of irritates me when people post the obvious about themselves. For example... "Family is the most important thing to me." Well, duh. Who is really going to say "My $1500 shoe collection is more important to me than my kids and my family." Really? How about "I would rather surf the internet and play MMORPG's than talk to my family." Ok, that one's not too far of a stretch, but you get what I'm saying. Right? *giggle*
5. It's starting to feel like fall outside. I love it. Although, it brings back the entire confusion on how to dress. Weather report: Rain with temps in the low to mid 70's. To me that means, jeans and tennis shoes. Apparently, I was wrong, along with the weather man. It's now NOT raining and humid with temps in the high 70's to low 80's. The weather in fall is bi-polar. Just sayin'.
6. Two more days until the lock on the cable box is taken off. I have sooo missed my shows. You can only watch so much news, weather, and qvc. It's depressing, boring, and if I had money we'd all have useless kitchen appliances and high fashion jewelry.
7. You do know that the last part of #4 was a joke, right? And, I wish I had a $1500 shoe collection. Not that I would wear them. I have so many shoes, and yet I only wear tennis shoes and flip flops. Go figure.
8. I finally got some curtains up in my room. It's all nice and cozy now. And, I found my comforter that I hadn't used in forever, which now complements the room's decor (or lack thereof) quite nicely.
9. I am now home... and guess what... the heavens have opened up and the angels are singing "Aaaaaaaaah".... the ethernet switch WORKED! Whew. $24.97 at the evil place just saved my family and friends from taking me to the looney farm.
10. Since I'm home, and all seems right with the world... as soon as the daughter gets home, I think I may take a little nap. I wonder how long that will last.
YAY!! The switch worked!! YAY!!
ReplyDelete"and if I had money we'd all have useless kitchen appliances and high fashion jewelry."
ReplyDeleteBAAHAHAHAHAHA
Sister, admit it... you know you would like color coordinated knives and a diamonique bracelet. ADMIT IT! lol
ReplyDeleteLOL Sheila, I just love reading your musings. It's like sitting at the kitchen table with you over a cup of coffee. (either that or evesdropping while you talk to yourself. ☺ )
ReplyDeleteLOL Tara, either one of those situations could be true. ;)
ReplyDelete