Hi, friends. I missed Tuesday didn't I? Oops. Oh well. Ya'll know I'm forgetful... that's how I roll.
So, I decided last week I wanted to read The Hunger Games. Have any of you read this series?
True to form (for me) I went and bought the first book, only to go back and buy the next two books. And I literally read each one in a day... so, by Sunday I had finished all 3 books. Yes, they were that good. AND, I have literally thought about the books everyday since. It's not often I found a book that does that to me to this extent. I'm kind of thinking about going to see the movie. Hmmm.
Let's see... what else is going on....
Hm. I got nothing. I've not been sleeping well. (It could be partially because of staying up late reading.) For the 2nd day this week I came home from work and took a nap. I still feel like I could sleep some more.
Oooh... remember when I mentioned the "tobacco accessories" store at the end of my street. Yeah, well, they've been cracking down on those types of stores around here. So much so that the one at the end of the street closed "temporarily until further notice"... then today they got raided by the DEA. Wow. I missed all of that excitement, but now I don't have to pass by there in the mornings thinking what a waste of society the people lined up outside are.
Ok, I just realized I'm still grouchy. My mother just threw up her dukes and asked me if I wanted to fight this evening. LOL Maybe that's a sign I need to go to bed early. Yeah. Sounds like a plan. Wait... I just growled at my mother for wanting to "shut down and lock up at 8:00". Pot calling the kettle black? Ok, sure... until next time friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment