1. Hello there... random friends. It's yet another Random Tuesday.... and random, I am.
2. After our lovely tornado warnings and spending time in the basement a couple of weeks ago, it feels like spring has sprung. It got up to the 70's today. LOVE IT! I'm done with winter... bring on spring.
3. Usually by this time of year, work is slowing down... but that's not the case this year. I am still swamped and it looks like baseball season will be starting before you know it. *sigh*
4. I made the mistake of walking outside this afternoon... whilst the sun was shining... and the birds were singing... and yes, you guessed it. My focus and motivation stayed outside. Luckily I didn't have long until time to go home.
5. The kids and I decided to go out and about for a while this evening. We did a little shopping. Miss Thang was so kind to say to me "Mom, you can get yourself something." Isn't that sweet of her? *blank look*
6. I have to find an air conditioner for my room. It's already getting stuffy up here.
7. It probably doesn't help that I'm drinking a latte. But... I'll suffer through it. *wink wink*
8. Miss Thang and I got some new flip flops... Let the season begin!! Wait... I need a tan or my pale white feet and legs will blind someone.
9. She also wanted a new book. So, we go to Books A Million. I feel so torn. I've had the discount card from there for years... keep renewing it. Last year I got my Kindle, so I rarely ever went to BAM. What happens when I go in there tonight? I renew it...again. AND I bought actual books. I do love real books that you can hold... but I also love my Kindle. See my dilemma here? Regardless... The man child's friend works there and he oh so subtly talked me into buying TWO books and the renewal... so of course, I asked him what I got free for renewing. I always got those nice book bags when I renewed. He says "Well, we don't really offer anything free with the renewal right now, but we've got some of these bags left." BINGO! That's what I want. Thanks Nick! Got me a Virginia Tech bag now!! (And no, sister... you can not have it.)
10. Oh... forgot to mention, I finally found a coat AND a new comforter set that I've been looking everywhere for! Found it within the first 15 minutes of walking into SEARS... of all places! Whoda thunk it?!?!
Until next time friends.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment