Anyway... we were discussing what to have for supper. The man child decided he wanted hot dogs... not just any hot dogs... he wanted to try this place that I told him about. I warned him that their portions were big... no, they are more like gargantuan. I was on the phone while he was ordering so I didn't realize he had ordered TWO loaded hot dogs. Well... let me just show you...
![]() |
| Yes, there are TWO hot dogs under all that chili and cheese...somewhere. |
After we ate (and I almost had to wheel the man child out from over-eating), we decided to go to the evil place. We shopped around and on our way out I got distracted trying to find a hair color. The man child says "You should go dark... I mean reallllly dark. I'm tired of the blonde." So, I have to call my consultants, aka my bff and my sister. Of course, neither one answered the phone. They left me to my own devices, and I had to rely on the opinions of Miss Thang and the man child. I've done brown on my hair before... it just looked dull, though. So, I end up with a darker brown.
When I get to the checkout, my sister finally called me back. The conversation went something like this:
Me: You're too late!
Shari: What did you do?
Me: I got a dark brown.
Shari: No no no no no no. It won't go with your skin tone. What color did you get?
Me: (Digging through my items to find the box) Dark gold mahogany brown.
Shari: No no no no no no no no.
Me: Well, it's too late!! I'm at the check out and I'm not taking it back!! If I have to strip it in a few days, so be it, but I'm going dark brown.
Now at this point, the two cashiers are cracking up at me.
So, I come home, head straight to the bathroom and begin the process. I colored, rinsed, revealed... oh... my... god... that is RED! So, for future reference... mahogany is RED. But... I kinda like it. The kids like it. My sister and her hubby... not so much. Shari said it looked good but she'd have to get used to it. They just prefer blondes. LOL
Anyway... here's the new do...
![]() |
| The box says: Root Beer Float. I like Root Beer. |
In other news this week... I got a new tattoo. My precious bff decided we needed to get one together. Since we are both coffee addicts, we opted for this little thing...
![]() |
| Lil Coffee Cups! |



You are crazy woman. :) I actually color my hear something similar to Root Beer (love the name of that).
ReplyDeleteAs for the coffee - nothing is more perfect for you! LOL that is just priceless.
LOL you crack me up!
ReplyDelete