My sister just posted a beautifully worded blog that has the power to transport you to another time and place. (You can read it here.)
This morning, I'm lucky to function enough to put two thoughts together. The whole sleep schedule is still out of whack... meaning I took a nap last evening, only to be awake half the night, and then I woke up feeling like I'd been beaten up. And of course, the kid people keep talking and talking and singing and adding sound effects to EVERYTHING. It makes it really hard to focus with all the "noise" in the background.
The regular drip coffee that was waiting for me this morning just isn't cutting it. I had a cup and a half before deciding to break out the french press and consume high octane coffee. It seems to be working a little.
It is a lovely morning here... 50 degrees, the sun is shining. It makes me want spring. Then my mind pushes that thought further and it reminds me spring is baseball season, which means I will be busy as all heck. I think too much.
Today... I have no idea what I need to do. I finally got the energy and motivation to do some cleaning. So, the upstairs looks great. BUT, I need to go to the laundromat and wash the comforters that are too huge to fit in our washer. The bad thing about that is... a) it's the laundromat. b) The big washers cost over $5 to use. Ouch. That's expensive for ONE load. And as of right now we're looking at THREE. Eh, I guess I'll suck it up and just get it over with. If I'm lucky, two will fit in one load. Hmm.
More coffee? Yes, please.
My brain is in overload today. I've got entirely too many thoughts floating around to make sense of one. Ack.
I think I'll go find something to occupy my brain. Maybe I'll game a while. Mmmhmm.. Yep that sounds like a good plan. Have a great Sunday friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment