2. Most of the time I like to say I am the queen of multi-tasking. I'm probably just ADHD and refuse to admit it.
3. Today at work was a fine example of multi-tasking. I was printing, working up a composite spreadsheet, burning cds, and ordering specialty items... all at the same time. How cool am I??? This past weekend, I went to the bathroom, only to get sidetracked putting a kid in the shower, doing laundry, fixing food, etc, etc.
4. I also like to think that I can mentally talk myself down from a bad mood (most of the time anyway), therefore giving my son and those around me the impression that I am bi-polar. Example: "WTF is this mess in here?? Clean this shit up NOW!!! Hey... do we have any of those donuts left?" Maybe that's ADHD too and not necessarily bi-polar. But seriously, inside my head, it all makes perfect sense.
5. This evening at the grocery store, I kept passing by this guy. Yes, I think he was fairly cute. He made the mistake of making eye contact and idle chit chat with me. I almost stalked him through the store whilst living out a romance novel in my head. My bff asked me how the novel went, and I had to reply that I wasn't sure because as soon as I saw he had a wedding band on it shifted to chicken tenders and potato chips. What?? It was the grocery store.
6. I'm chatting with my sister, all while having 4 other tabs open. I am also on facebook, pinterest, youtube, and here (twice apparently). Which is really pissing off my pc.
7. Speaking of pinterest... my sister pinned something that absolutely made me hee haw laugh... loudly I might add. This is so me....
![]() |
| Just sayin'. |
8. My new favorite song...
Another random moment for ya.... my daughter is currently singing this song...
Where is my video camera???
9. I need a new mp3 player... or dare I say... an ipod. I admit it... I have never owned an ipod, ipad, or iphone. I am icheap. What can I say.
10. Do you ever want to just say things that you know will piss people off... just for the fun of it? Hmmm... Nah. Nevermind. Have a great night friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment