2. Oh, that would be because I have worked every day for the past week without a day off and not one in sight for 3 more days. I'm tired.
3. I've been home maybe 20 minutes from another football shoot. Just so you know... arthritic knees + astro-turf + wearing shorts = baaaad idea.
4. So, let's see... what else has happened since I last blogged. Hmm... when did I last blog? My brain is still focused on the stupid astro-turf. Ah... Saturday. Wow that was days ago.
5. Ok, so I FINALLY finished unpacking. Ok, well, sort of. There's still a few boxes down stairs and some of what was left upstairs I threw into the elves' cubby hole (Note the little door with corkboard on it next to my desk in pic #3). I am just sick of looking at boxes. I wanted my room to be NEAT for once. And so it is!
6. Now if I could just get it "decorated"... as in putting my paintings/pictures up on the walls. Yeah. Oh... and get the trim painted and put back up. Psh...that's just cosmetic, right?
7. I've said it before and I'll say it again... Of all the things that I have packed and have yet to find, I miss my belts the most. May be time to buy a new one!
8. On the way to our shoot this evening, Miss Thang got a phone call from one of her bff's. I got tickled listening to her side of the conversation... it went something like this:
Miss Thang: OH, I already have a feather in my hair!
BFF: wah wah wah wah wah (because I have no idea what she was saying)
MT: Yeah, it's the "in thing"... you know like silly bands used to be.
BFF: wah wah wah wah wah
MT: I don't know... maybe ankle bracelets.
So, I am assuming, the next IN thing within the world of 10 year olds will be ankle bracelets. You heard it here first!
9. While we were waiting to get started at the shoot, we were sitting in the parking lot and a few bees kept flying around us. The man child was saying how there was a scientific study on how bees were attracted to blonde women wearing blue clothing. Miss Thang didn't believe it. UNTIL a bee flew up my shorts leg. And yes, I am a blonde woman... and yes I was wearing blue. Scary huh?
10. No, I didn't get stung, but I sure as heck was being VEEERY still trying to coax it back outta my pants leg. Eeeek! On that note... I am off to bed with my arthritic knees. Time for some medication and relaxation. Until next time friends...
#8 is my fave!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteyour room looks awesome! can't wait to see it!
love ya
LOL I agree. I giggle every time I read it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for you to see it too! Love ya!!