Apparently it's been almost a year since I last blogged. I'm such a slacker!! Actually I've been really busy. Work and kids tend to do that. It seems baseball season for work this year has been excessively long. To which, I am glad to say, is actually winding down now. If I could just clear my desk and printer off, that is. I have to say all of this work is severely cutting into my gaming/social (ppblt yeah right)/home time.
I just realized the only 2 followers I have I talk to all the time. So, this is old news for ya'll. LOL I miss the good ole days of having tons of followers. Ah... oh well.
For some reason, those close to me think I am in a "delicate" frame of mind lately. Or was the word "fragile"? Anyway... I wouldn't say I was that bad. Moody, yes. Stressed out, definitely. But, delicate or fragile? Not that I am aware of. I was even told I was sarcastic yesterday. Ok, so that's not a stretch, but at that very moment, I didn't think I was. Snippy, maybe.
It's funny how when you seem to have entirely too many things going on, at some point, you actually feel things start to slow down and fall off your shoulders. You take a deep breath and realize there is light at the end of the tunnel. And, yet, you've held onto that stress for so long that you almost experience the phantom limb syndrome, even after you have the realization that it is getting better. Sometimes, just sometimes, you're afraid to let go of all of that just because you've gotten used to it being there. I think I am in that phase. I vary between complete lethargy to utter craziness. Perhaps I need pharmaceuticals. Hmmmm.
Wow... those are some big words being fueled by only one cup of coffee.
I seriously need to trim my fingernails. I am having major typing issues this morning.
This post has turned into a random thoughts blog. Whoda thunk it.... random thoughts. From meeee. Really. *blank look* *blink* *blink*
I am seriously running late. My get up and go got up and went without me apparently. Until next time friends....
Quote for the day: "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt.
test
ReplyDeleteOMG I finally got it to work!!!
ReplyDelete