1. There is officially ONE day remaining of Packapalooza 2011.
2. I know, I know... you're so glad you won't have to hear about it anymore. Believe you me... so am I!
3. I got nothing done at the apartment today. I ended up having to go to a photo shoot tonight for work, soooo, my condition for working this evening was to have tomorrow off so I could finish.
4. Which is a good thing. The power will be off come Thursday.
5. Have I mentioned I am SICK OF MOVING!?
6. The man child has stepped up some and helped out quite a bit lately. Love you son.
7. Like he'll ever read this. Bwahahaha!
8. Oh... look... he just read it over my shoulder. LOL Nosey child. Sheeeesh.
9. I seriously need an air conditioner up here. It is HOT. Hot hot hot hot. I'm a hot toe picker!
9a. If you need an explanation for that, go to youtube... and search for Foster's Home Hot in Topeka. LOVE IT!
9b. I would just put it in this blog if I wasn't so tired. So, yeah...
10. As I mentioned.... I'm tired. I'm going to bed, starting a movie, and then I'm gonna roll some pennies so I can eat tomorrow while I finish packing and moving...ALL ALONE. Hmph. One more day. Just one more day. Siiiigh.
I'm glad it's almost over!
ReplyDeletelove ya