Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 Thoughts for Tuesday... What? It's Wednesday??

1. Well, crap. I meant to do this yesterday. Where did yesterday go? Apparently I'm losing my mind (along with my equilibrium, youthful courage, and a few other things).

2. So it was Wing Wednesday again (and I still forgot it wasn't Tuesday *shaking head*). The precious and Ging keep telling me I need to go to Wing Wednesday's more often because there are actual men there. Not pretend men in books, not made up men in movies or tv shows. Why this is any different is beyond me. It's not like I have the courage to talk to any of them... especially with my children there. Even if I had liquid courage (which I do not partake of with my kids around), I don't think I could just walk up to a guy and start flirting. I'm just sad.

3. I will, however, find cute guys and imagine all sorts of wonderful "fantasy" scenarios. Get your mind outta the gutter... ok, well, maybe some like those too. For example... tonight, I'm pretty sure I found 50 shades of grey. *sigh* Oh, but he was gorgeous.

4. I need a second to compose myself......
.................
.................
Dammit... The precious just texted me to inform me that he has a girlfriend. Figures.

5.  Ok. Whew. Anyhoooooo.... (Back to the boring stuff).... Today is the last official day I'm supposed to wear the bandage on my foot. It still aches like the dickens, but at least I can walk on it better... and the soreness is gone from my fall. Until I sit on my bruised butt, that is.

6. Oh and just to prove how much of a klutz I am... I tripped walking up the stairs earlier. Now that takes talent!

7.  Miss Thang is headed off to camp for a few days. She's sooooo my sister's niece. She has been packing since Monday and has gone over her list a hundred times. Be proud seester. She is yours.

8. In the car, on our way home this evening, one of Miss Thang's favorite songs came on the radio. She starts belting it out with the radio... as soon as I so much as move my lips to mouth the words (not even sing) she says "NOOO MOM... don't sing in the car! You can't sing in the car! It's embarrassing!" Hmmph. Kids.

9. We're supposed to be having a major heat wave the next few days. I don't know if I can handle it. Although... I'm pretty sure there was an episode of Hart Of Dixie where people went crazy during a heat wave.... that might not be so bad. Hmmmmm.

10. In other news... My sister and her family will be moving home in a few short weeks! I soooo can't wait. I haven't seen them in over a year. Her Packapalooza has begun and I'm not there to help her. I hope some of her Army family steps in to help. The twins will be reunited once again!!!!

Until next time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment