1. Be forewarned.... 8 (ok maybe 9) out of 10 of these thoughts are full of complaining, whining, bitching, and there was quite a bit of unwritten curse words involved. Just so ya know.
2. I woke up this morning to my step-dad's voice saying "Sheila's out of coffee." Ugh. Not a nice way to start the day. I can get over the fact that he forgot to tell me. I forget lots of things. Some people are more forgetful than others. It's just the thought of beginning the day without my addiction fix. And so began the first "snap" of the day.
3. By snap I mean I am a wild animal who will snap your head off without thinking twice about it. Just sayin'.
4. Speaking of venting... It has been hotter than hades in my room. The temperature got up into the high 70's possibly even low 80's yesterday. Not to mention the pollen count has been high. My allergies and my delicateness to heat have not been happy. Therefore making me an even "snappier" wild animal.
5. I have to get an air conditioner... even if it sends the electricity bill through the roof. My health and sanity are at stake here. I'm either so lethargic I don't want to move, or I am so irritable I can't stand people being in proximity to me.
6. Work is seriously stressing me out. I'm still dealing with straggler bands and baseball season has begun. I had my first shoot of the season this past weekend. I'm pretty sure 100+ t-ball players beat me up at some point when I wasn't looking.
7. With all of this work, the co-peeps are on my last nerve. (Especially today after not having my usual coffee consumption.) I snapped more than once today. They deserved it though. (Yes... they did. I am not over-reacting.)
8. I am scheduled to have shoots tomorrow evening, the next evening (that one I am hoping to pass off to one of the other co-peeps). AND Saturday is a huge shoot. I tried to get out of Saturday's, but it's not looking good. It's prom day for my bff's daughter. I really wanted to be there to take pics, buuuuuut I guess baseball is more important to those I work with. *mumbling curse words*
9. On the up side... Saturday I got a surprise in the mail (after I came home from the stinkin' baseball shoot). I received my very own signed book plate from Jenny Lawson... The Bloggess herself! Yesterday I got the email that my pre-ordered copy of her book, "Let's Pretend This Never Happened", shipped!!! I can't wait to read it. It has got to put me in a better mood.
10. So I guess I'm gonna go to the grocery store to buy large amounts of coffee. Then I'm going to buy a carton of cigarettes. Then I'm going to come home, drink lots of coffee, and smoke lots of cigarettes... Just because I can! Hmph. Until next time friends!
*Updated* Found out there's a game update for EQ2!!! I'll be gaming whilst drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. Ahhhh. Happiness.
*Updated #2* Sent the man child to the store to pick up coffee and cigarettes (among a few other things). Top of the list... coffee. What did he forget?? Yep... coffee. Back ya go son!
omg. of course he forgot the coffee!!! sheesh!
ReplyDelete