Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 Thoughts for Tuesday ~ 10/11/11


1. I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm not sure what these thoughts will end up like. We'll see.

2. My car is still in the shop. I have no idea what's going on with it. I hate not having my car. And driving the beast is causing serious chaos on my internal organs and muscles. My body can only take so much shaking in that big ass truck.

3. I told the man child that my boss had gotten me a membership at the local Sam's club. He thought that was awesome, because he can make a meal out of all of the samples they give you there. That's my boy.

4. It's rainy and cold this morning... meaning I really wanna crawl back in bed and sleep til noon. Ahhh, if only that could happen.

5. Miss Thang's birthday is the day after tomorrow. She decided she wanted a slumber party this weekend, then upon starting to hand out invitations, she discovered that one of her other friends is also having a slumber party...the same day we were planning her. So, she brought all (but one) of the invitations back home and I had to adjust the date and time to Friday. AND...there's not 5 girls invited now, but SEVEN. Ah, well, when there's that many what's a few more? It's all the same after 3.

6. Someone send help on Friday... I may need it.

7. The Queen of all Nerddom, Felicia Day, has a new video series out today. Dragon Age Redemption ~ Tallis. I'm not familiar with the Dragon Age game (because I'm an EverCrack addict) but the video is AWESOME. It could be because I idolize Felicia. She's just the shit. I've watched The Guild since the beginning (or close to it) and now Dragon Age... Geek happiness! Here's the video...



8. I just called to check on my car. They think it's fixed... YAY! Apparently, they fixed a wire to solve the battery light situation. And the vibration... well, I just need new tires. Everything else seems ok, they said. So, we'll see. BUT, the best part is... when I asked her how much I owed, she said NOTHING. Sweet!

9. Now that the car situation is subsiding, I can focus on birthday presents. Ugh. Where's that list she made??

10. I really don't wanna go to work today. Can't we just skip it?? Eh, probably not. Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment