Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Thoughts for Tuesday on Wednesday

1. Yep, I missed Tuesday completely.

2. Work was crazy busy. Then I found out I needed to go to a shoot with one of the guys at work 15 minutes before we had to leave. WTH??

3. I'm having issues finding motivation to get up and get going this week. I really just want to crawl back in bed and sleep.

4. Oh, and I missed every one of my shows last night. *sigh* Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up on them online today. What are the chances??

5. So, I took my car to the mechanic on Monday. $228 later, it is STILL not fixed. It's not that I don't trust my mechanic, I just think he missed what was actually going on with my car and found something else. So, I will definitely be calling them today. And, hopefully, it won't cost me an arm and a leg to get it worked on again. Ugh.

6. Time is going by entirely too fast. I realized Miss Thang's birthday is next week. NEXT WEEK! And mine is the week after that. I had hoped to plan a weekend trip for us between our birthdays, I'm not sure it's going to happen now with the car expenses, running out of time, etc. We'll see.

7. I'm so late for work. I haven't even gotten a shower yet. I'm only slightly concerned about that right now, though. LOL

8. I did a little bit of time to game last night. Nothing like nuking some nasty monsters after a long day of work. Damn shame the bitches kept killing us. LOL

9. I'm running out of thoughts. Hmmm... think think think. Yep... still got nothing.

10. Ok, I made it to ten. LOL Pathetic, I know. I guess I'm off to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment