1. You thought I was going to miss doing a 10 thoughts blog this week, didn't you?? Come on, admit it.
2. Today has been slightly busy and productive. I got a lot of work done at the office. And, I got a lot of great shows on tv in tonight. Tuesdays are getting to be busy. WTH?
3. During my moving in process, my mom has had to move some stuff around and out. She had paperwork, etc, from like 20 years ago. Her shredder has had a lot of action in the past couple weeks.
4. In the process of her going through all of that paperwork, she has found some awesome momentos from my childhood. I tried to take a pic of one thing she found, but it turned out crappy. Since my good camera is such a needed thing at work, I never seem to have it at home when I want to use it. Figures.
5. Anyway, she found a newspaper article that she had actually laminated... I'm guessing it's circa 1977.. ish. My sister and I were in first grade. It was about how our elementary school had THREE sets of twins. Back in the 70's, before fertility drugs caused a mass explosion of multiples, it was a very cool thing to be a twin. Now twins are a dime a dozen.
6. Back to the article...featured in it were my sister and myself, and another set of twins that was also in our class. It was complete with a photo. I am definitely taking this to work tomorrow and scanning it, or something. This must be shared. It's too cool.
7. What is kind of amusing to me is that when we got to Jr. High School, there were three sets of twins in our class alone. Crazy, huh?
8. So, are you as happy about the new fall season of tv shows as I am??? What are you watching this fall?
9. My favorites are... The Vampire Diaries on CW, Dancing with the Stars on ABC, Glee on Fox, and Parenthood on NBC. Oh...and have you checked out the new comedy on Fox called New Girl. Freaking hilarious!! Loooving that one.
10. I seriously should be sleeping now. After one of my shows went off, I got sidetracked watching Planet Green's Egypt Tuesday. Yes, I admit it... I'm a nerd. Sweet Egyptian dreams friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment